Commercial HVAC Repair and Service
Serving Peoria, Sun City & All Of Phoenix
Whether your furnace has completely broken down or your air conditioner is blowing warm air, Dynamic Air & Electric is here to save the day with commercial HVAC repair and service. We will come to your business in Peoria, Sun City or Phoenix to pinpoint the problem and provide a fast, reliable fix. We service all major brands and models of commercial HVAC equipment, and we offer complete heating and air conditioning services. So, whether your system is on its last legs or just a few years old, don’t let performance issues interrupt your operations. Contact our team of professionals for affordable HVAC repair.
When Should I Schedule Commercial HVAC Repair and Service?
If you notice the symptoms below or anything out of the ordinary happening with your commercial HVAC system, contact Dynamic Air & Electric for an expert inspection and diagnosis. One of our technicians will pinpoint the problem, then provide a repair plan along with an accurate estimate. Just be sure to call us right away, and we’ll help you prevent a full breakdown or equipment failure that could be costly to repair. First signs of trouble include:
- Inadequate Heating or Cooling – Clogged air filters, duct obstructions, dirty furnace burners, dirty AC coils, or low refrigerant can all cause system performance issues. If you contact Dynamic Air & Electric, this can be an easy fix and prevent even more significant issues.
- Trouble Starting – If your system has electrical issues, such as the blower motor drawing too much current, it may struggle to start. Other signs include dimming lights or tripped breakers. These are all clear signs you need commercial HVAC repair and service.
- Foul Odors – If your HVAC system is producing musty or sour smells, there may be a bacterial or mold problem. Smoky or burning plastic smells can also indicate combustion or electrical problems. Don’t wait to give our professionals a call.
- Sudden or Worsening Noises – Unusual sounds, such as screeching, grinding, banging, or rumbling may indicate serious system problems, especially if they start out of the blue and get louder or more pronounced over time.
- Utility Bill Spiking – This is a clear sign that your HVAC system may not be running as efficiently as it should. The problem will continue to worsen, so prevent costs from getting out of control.
Whether you need simple repairs or have a major HVAC emergency, you can count on Dynamic Air & Electric for service anywhere in Peoria, Sun City and the Phoenix area. We’ll find the problem quickly, provide an honest estimate and get the job done right the first time.