Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Serving Peoria, Sun City & All of Phoenix
Comfortable temperatures and proper air quality require consistent commercial HVAC maintenance for your Peoria, Sun City or Phoenix business. At Dynamic Air & Electric, we’ll help keep your system running smoothly and prevent the need for costly repairs. We specialize in helping commercial property owners and managers navigate the complex maintenance requirements of commercial heating and air conditioning systems. With our help, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Managing the budget comes with the territory of owning or managing a commercial building. Because day-to-day HVAC costs are already significant, a properly maintained system can help keep utility costs low and prevent the need for costly, emergency repairs.
- Once you’ve installed a new system or equipment, manufacturers often require regular HVAC maintenance to keep the warranty active. By complying with this requirement, you’ll typically have part (even all) of your repair costs covered in case of a defect or breakdown.
- Providing a safe, comfortable environment for employees, tenants, clients and vendors is paramount. One of our Dynamic Air & Electric technicians will thoroughly clean your system to remove built-up bacteria, dust, allergens and other contaminants to ensure clean, fresh air.
- Our licensed professionals check the electrical wiring and mechanical parts of your HVAC system. We will also run safety tests to check the flow of air and ensure there are no carbon monoxide, refrigerant, natural gas or other leaks.
With the help of Dynamic Air & Electric, you’ll benefit from a properly cleaned and maintained commercial HVAC system that doesn’t have to work as hard to heat and cool your building. It’s an HVAC system that’s more efficient, saves energy and helps keep both utility costs and your budget in check.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services
At Dynamic Air & Electric, our customers in Peoria, Sun City and Phoenix call us for a wide variety of services:
- Maintenance of AC Equipment
- Air Conditioner Unit Cleaning
- Commercial Furnace Maintenance
- Boiler Repair and Maintenance
- Heat Pump Upkeep
- Thermostat Updates and Replacement
- Maintenance of Ductless Mini-Splits
- Cleaning and Sealing Air Ducts
And much more. It all depends on your system and equipment, so let us provide a fully customized, ongoing commercial HVAC maintenance regimen that keeps your system running strong and at maximum efficiency.