Commercial HVAC Installation
Serving Peoria, Sun City & All Of Phoenix
Whether your own or manage an office, retail or industrial space, the temperature and air quality of your building is an important component of keeping your customers, vendors and employees comfortable. At Dynamic Air & Electric, our team of professionals can provide the perfect environment with a thoughtfully planned commercial HVAC installation. It’s something everyone who walks through your door will appreciate.
Getting started is as easy as making a phone call. We can discuss your HVAC needs, even visit your building in the Peoria, Sun City and Phoenix areas. We’d be happy to provide an honest assessment of your needs for heating and cooling, as well as indoor air quality. We’ll add on, retrofit or upgrade your current system, even start completely from scratch, designing an energy-efficient system that we can install with minimal downtime or interruption to your business.
With Dynamic Air & Electric, you’ll enjoy working with a commercial HVAC installation team that’s experienced, trained and dedicated to your satisfaction. We’ll put together a plan that works for what you want to spend now and aligns with your operating budget moving forward. And our experts will also be there for you down the road to take care of your equipment—ongoing maintenance, seasonal conditioning and HVAC repair. Call us today to experience a dynamic difference.
Meeting Your Commercial HVAC Installation Needs
Customers in Peoria, Sun City and Phoenix turn to Dynamic Air & Electric for our knowledge and straightforward approach. We know that budget can be a major factor in your decision, so we’ll walk you through all your options and find the best fit with no pressure or upsell. We will:
- Meet to discuss your needs, understand your business, evaluate the layout and ventilation, then examine your current HVAC system/equipment.
- Measure your building square footage, plus get an idea of hours of operation and average occupancy (number of employees, customers and clients).
- From this, we will determine how extensive your system will need to be and what type of equipment to recommend (rooftop to mini-split).
- Put together a commercial HVAC installation plan and budget, take you through our proposal and answer any questions you might have.
- Once we have your sign off, we’ll get started as soon as possible. We’ll remove the old, install the new and get it done in about 1-3 days depending on the complexity and size of your project.
Before we call the job done, we’ll make sure you know how to use your equipment for maximum efficiency and cost savings. We’ll also set you up with ongoing maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly for years to come.